- I grabbed the nearest book next to me. I opened it at random and dropped my finger onto the page. I used the resulting word for a Google search.
- I selected the first four images that came up in an image search of that word.
- I selected a phrase from the first four site summaries that came up in a web search of the word.
- I selected a four panel layout in a strip generator and inserted the images and words in the order they came up in the search.
- My eye really only chose (a) the layout, (b) the abreviated phrase from the site summaries, and (c) the placement of the text in the image.
In the next variation on this protocol I want to get deeper into the Google searches rather than going with the first four. So. I think it is time to pull out the dice.